EURASIA PARTNERSHIP FOUNDATION (EPF)
Requests Letters of Interest
FOR THE SELECTION OF THE
Individual Consultant (TRAINER)
Name of the Individual Consultancy/ service: “Organization of training and consultancy on Youth-led Business management and Entrepreneurship”
EPF invites trainers/consultants experienced in the field of youth entrepreneurship and business start-up or management trainings to send letters of interest.
The Trainings will be organized in seven communities of Armenia: Noemberyan օr Ijevan, Gavar, Martuni, Ararat, Armavir, Vanadzor and Stepanavan.
One 6-hour training will be organized with 30 participants at the beginning level in each community.
Trainings will be organized between January-April, 2016.
EPF provides the transportation and other related resources if necessary, such as supplies and equipment, organization of the lodging, duplication of training materials.
Interested consultants /trainers must provide a CV and a Letter of Interest indicating:
– Previous experience in organizing training for youth in the area of youth entrepreneurship or business management,
– Draft structure of the training,
– Approaches and methodology used during the training,
– Expected compensation rates.
A consultant/trainer will be selected based on proven qualifications and experience. Compensation rates can be negotiated.
You can send your Letter of Interest and CV either in Armenian or English to EPF Program Manager Gayane Mkrtchyan
– no later than 5 pm, December 28, 2015.
– to email@example.com
– For Entrepreneurship Training from your name – in the subject line.
The entire text of the announcement can be found here.